One of our most beloved quarantine activities has been hanging by the pool. With pool days come cool drinks.
I’m sharing a recipe for our newest creation — the Quaran-Melon featuring muddled watermelon, vodka and sweet n sour mix.
Quaran-Melon Cocktail Recipe – measurements for two 8oz drinks
– One slice of watermelon muddled in a cocktail mixer
– Mix watermelon with one (1) can of Zing Zang Sweet n Sour mix, shake it up vigorously
– Add ice and 1.5 oz of Vodka into a standard cocktail drink glass
– Take cocktail shaker with mix and pour into drink glass until it’s 3/4 full – make sure to shake in between pours to allow watermelon to unclog
– Stir each drink
– Remove shaker top and pour the muddled watermelon into each glass to thicken drink up
– Garnish with watermelon and fresh basil