It’s the most wonderful time of the year! I have already started decorating for Christmas and naturally am thinking about my wish list as well as what I will be gifting others.
To make your shopping easier, I am releasing my second annual Holiday Gift Guide for Her and will be sharing a few other gift guides for the guy in your life, your kiddos and more.
For me, Christmas is always a fun treat yourself time and gift wise, I always enjoy everything from new fashion finds and accessories to items for the home. This year, I am sharing a variety of gift ideas and prices!
- Sephora’s Give Me More Lip – I am such a fan of Sephora’s many gift sets and this year I am really digging the “Give Me More Lip” set featuring a variety of lipsticks and glosses from a classic red to a go to neutral! There are a ton of other gift sets to consider from a mascara set to skincare, masks, make-up and more.
- Say Cheese! Ultimate Cheeseboard – COVID and social distancing plus two kids has meant that most of our date nights of 2020 have been at home. But that’s not to say you can’t create an incredible foodie experience from your dining room. This gift idea was inspired by the epic Mother’s Day wine and cheese night my hubby put together. This cheeseboard comes complete with utensils and bowls to serve as the foundation for a fromage party. To take this to next level, you could create a wine, meat and cheese basket with great options from Costco. No doubt the recipient will be cheesin’ from ear to ear.
- Olive & June Mani System – Another result of COVID…I haven’t really gotten my nails done all year and have mastered the at-home mani. It’s actually fun and has saved me beaucoup bucks. I love this mani set from Olive & June as it has everything you need to give yourself the ultimate mani plus you can pick from their wide array of colors. Your hands will thank you!
- Classic Tote – I’m a sucker for a good bag and a good deal. VICI Collection is one of my go to online boutiques and this classic tote caught my eye. It’s only $54, but looks like a much more expensive designer bag. Pro tip, order it on a Sunday and use LWL25 for an additional 25% off.
- Pura – Smart Home Fragrance System – I live for a good smelling home. There’s something magical about smells and this smart system takes it to the next level. It holds two fragrances and it can be controlled via app. The BEST part, the clean fragrances include my fave scent of all time Capri Blue Volcano. It also spreads over 1,000+ square feet, so your home will smell amazing throughout.
- Shoe-tastic Black Booties – I have been on the hunt for a black leather bootie with a comfy heel and pointy toe. Enter Steve Madden’s Darryn Bootie. I will be wearing this on repeat and it will never go out of style!
- Foldover Leopard Clutch – By now you know my love of all things leopard, so I couldn’t resist adding this adorable foldover clutch from Tuck Nuck. It’s a classic that will elevate any outfit and keep your phone, lipstick and cards safe.
- Personalized Baubels – Jewelry is always a good idea and as a mama I especially love pieces that remind me of my boys. These whimsical bracelets have 90s vibes that bring me back to my childhood plus personalization to pay tribute to my greatest gifts. Adding to my arm party!
- Mon Paris Parfum – I’m here for the “Emily in Paris” vibes and a new perfume is almost always on my wish list. This fragrance is delicate and will make you feel instantly leveled up in the sophistication department. Oui oui!
- Floafers – I discovered these comfy and cute foam shoes earlier this year and I’m a big fan. They are great for the entire family and super useful too. We went camping recently and my Floafers saved the day. It rained, got muddy and my shoes survived — I washed them and never had to worry about them getting ruined. It also helps that it feels like you’re walking on air! Enjoy 20% off in November with SHOP20.
Happy Holidays and Happy Shopping,