I have always been a book worm and this year I wanted to continuously read books. While I’ve read more than 10 books this year, here’s a list of the top 10 so far.
1. The Disappearing Act – Catherine Steadman
2. Ask Again, Yes – Mary Beth Keane
3. The Maidens – Alex Michaelides
4. We Begin At The End – Chris Whitaker
5. The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes – Suzanne Collins
6. The Vanishing Half – Brit Bennett
7. The Guest List – Lucy Foley
8. Firefly Lane – Kristin Hannah
9. One by One – Ruth Ware
10. The Turn of the Key – Ruth Ware
Have you read any of these books? Thoughts? Any other reccos?