One of my goals for 2019 was to grow my Instagram (and subsequently exposure for my blog) to reach 10,000 followers.
I’m happy to report I reached that milestone this week and it feels so good! It’s been so exciting meeting other wonderful ladies, mamas, fashionistas and more via the platform. It’s crazy that you can forge these great, virtual relationships with women all over the world. I now have friends from coast to coast and worldwide from Australia to Ireland. It’s so cool!
In honor of this milestone, I thought it would be fun to share 10 facts you make not know about me!
1. Spanish is my first language
2. I won a Cuban hair contest as a child (Chica Mirta shout out)
3. I lived in France with an exchange family
4. I’m terrified of singing in person, but will do drunk Karaoke at the drop of a dime (can’t get me off the mic 🎤)
5. I was a TV reporter (hello Veronica Corningstone) 📺
6. I won an EMMY Award
7. Had blonde hair in my early 20s 👱🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
8. Was a Spinning instructor
9. I was the “time saver” traffic girl on local radio in college
10. I won a local “Dancing the Stars” themed charity event thanks to my salsa skills 💃🏻
Excited to keep growing! Hope you enjoy following along.